Remnant District
Login/Register
Remnant District
Login/Register
Remnant District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forums!

HomeFront PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Get xp from mining

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Griffsbrown

Griffsbrown

Get xp from mining Empty
PostSubject: Get xp from mining   Get xp from mining EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:40 pm

Well guys this idea was rejected by bow, so Sad

So this is a plugin were you can get xp from mining ores.
here is the link:
EDIT: I cant post links because im not 7 days old on here so just go to bukkit forums and search:
Expminer

First of all there is a thing in this that detects when the ore has been placed and not naturally generated and you will not get xp from placed ores blocks.

It is also configurable how much xp you get per ore.

So ya i just figured i would throw this out there.

Back to top Go down
Bowarrow51
Admin
Admin
Bowarrow51

Get xp from mining Empty
PostSubject: Reply to Griff's   Get xp from mining EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:07 pm

I understand the way it works and I like the idea for a plugin because it's Minecraft so why not get XP from mining? The thing about our server is that Exp is currency and when we get shops items will be sold for XP so you technically are getting XP when you mine it's just your choice to sell to get the XP or keep the ore. Otherwise you get XP from killing mobs this should keep the economy from inflating too fast. Plus there will be plenty of things to buy like mount types later on along with enchantments. And I mean buying the specific enchantment not using a table, this ability and the mount ability will be gained in dungeons, extra mounts will be bought at spawn.
Back to top Go down

Get xp from mining
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Remnant District :: Main Page :: Suggestions-
Jump to: