Remnant District
Login/Register
Remnant District
Login/Register
Remnant District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forums!

HomeFront PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You Don't Know The Full Story

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sqerlinatr

You Don't Know The Full Story Empty
PostSubject: You Don't Know The Full Story   You Don't Know The Full Story EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:18 pm

You may think that Griffsbrown is a great and mature player but you have not heard what has happened between me and him the past couple of days. (will finish)
Back to top Go down
Bowarrow51
Admin
Admin
Bowarrow51

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Know The Full Story   You Don't Know The Full Story EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 12:18 am

It doesn't matter, if you two can't play nicely together don't play together. Maybe he has done some stuff to you but that doesn't mean break the rules to get back at Griff and annoy other people. The server is suppose to be a fun place for everyone not a place where you can do annoying childish things like steal and teleport to spawn which then gets you reported to one of us thereby giving us more to drama to deal with which isn't necessary. In other words it doesn't help us see your side if you're the one breaking the rules. Move away from Griff and build alone if he's bothering you.
Back to top Go down
Sqerlinatr

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Know The Full Story   You Don't Know The Full Story EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 1:08 am

Bowarrow51 wrote:
It doesn't matter, if you two can't play nicely together don't play together. Maybe he has done some stuff to you but that doesn't mean break the rules to get back at Griff and annoy other people. The server is suppose to be a fun place for everyone not a place where you can do annoying childish things like steal and teleport to spawn which then gets you reported to one of us thereby giving us more to drama to deal with which isn't necessary. In other words it doesn't help us see your side if you're the one breaking the rules. Move away from Griff and build alone if he's bothering you.

It is not just Griff and I have moved away the reason I was not talking or reporting anyone for anyone doing stuff to me was because I remember you saying you didn't want drama on the server. We were resolving it through teamspeak anyway. I messages you saying that . When I died with all the stuff I knew griff was nearby and when I quit, I was directing griff to the stuff.
Back to top Go down
Griffsbrown

Griffsbrown

PostSubject: My reply   You Don't Know The Full Story EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 1:18 am

Well I dident want to get involved in this on the forums but, he died in my lava moat and demanded a diamond sword. I refused to give it to him so he took the all of rare items. He refused to give them back unless I gave him 2 diamonds. He died and left the game. Luckely I was near were he died. However he did walk me through how to get back. (on ts) We talked on ts and resolved our problems.
Back to top Go down
Sqerlinatr

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Know The Full Story   You Don't Know The Full Story EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 1:29 am

Griffsbrown wrote:
Well I dident want to get involved in this on the forums but, he died in my lava moat and demanded a diamond sword. I refused to give it to him so he took the all of rare items. He refused to give them back unless I gave him 2 diamonds. He died and left the game. Luckely I was near were he died. However he did walk me through how to get back. (on ts) We talked on ts and resolved our problems.

You left one important detail out I was standing on his moat bridge and he saw it was getting night so he didn't see me on the bridge and toggled it. I also asked him to not bring it up with you or a moderator and give y'all drama. I didn't want to cause you trouble so I ways trying to solve it in teamspeak maturely with him.
I do apologize for disregarding you whenever you were telling me to give him the ores back.
Back to top Go down
Griffsbrown

Griffsbrown

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Know The Full Story   You Don't Know The Full Story EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 1:33 am

Sqerlinatr wrote:
Griffsbrown wrote:

You left one important detail out I was standing on his moat bridge and he saw it was getting night so he didn't see me on the bridge and toggled it. I also asked him to not bring it up with you or a moderator and give y'all drama. I didn't want to cause you trouble so I ways trying to solve it in teamspeak maturely with him.
I do apologize for disregarding you whenever you were telling me to give him the ores back.

You dident really leave me a choice but to contact the moderators. Also, How is solving it maturely grabbing all the ores and doing /spawn?

EDIT: I apologize for arguing on the forums. I know you guys are not are babysitters and you don't want to put up with all this nonsense. Sorry for all the trouble.

Last edited by Griffsbrown on Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ksun Sundbergian

Ksun Sundbergian

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Know The Full Story   You Don't Know The Full Story EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 4:17 am

Also, how is it "solving it maturely" arguing in the forums? You two obviously over react when it comes to this GAME and you go to drastic measures. If you die and lose all of your stuff SQERL so be it. its part of the GAME. Even if it was through someone else doing it. And GRIFF, I can understand that it was a joke to make him fall off a bridge and die, but if you do it on purpose, then be ready to repay lost items so that something like this never happens again. As it is stated in the rules we would like our players to act maturely when it comes to our server and especially to situations like this. I think Bow is giving you both some time to cool down apart from each other and I agree with him when he says to build separately. You two may be friends but even I can't play this game with my best friend. So please, we would appreciate it if things like this would stop because once the server opens we would like to have the least amount of trouble makers.

P.S.

Do NOT hold back any information that might help the admins calm the situation down. If we knew that this was all from some joke gone south then we could have taken care of it with less drama.
Back to top Go down
Sqerlinatr

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Know The Full Story   You Don't Know The Full Story EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:18 pm

Ksun Sundbergian wrote:
Also, how is it "solving it maturely" arguing in the forums?

It is not, I tried to solve it in teamspeak and not get you involved because you do not want to deal with all of this.

Ksun Sundbergian wrote:
And GRIFF, I can understand that it was a joke to make him fall off a bridge and die, but if you do it on purpose, then be ready to repay lost items so that something like this never happens again.

It was not a joke it was an accident.
Back to top Go down
Bowarrow51
Admin
Admin
Bowarrow51

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Know The Full Story   You Don't Know The Full Story EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:40 pm

If It was an accident how is it solving it maturely by taking his stuff using /spawn to get away safely then holding it hostage until he gives you what you want? That's the most immature thing you could possibly do, and that will get us involved because you're breaking a rule to do it. If you had run off with the items not /spawn then we wouldn't have had to get involved because that's part of the game. Regardless Ksun is right if you lose your items by accident or because of another person that's how the game goes, all you do is get new tools and dig for more diamonds. Sqerl you've been unbanned I hope these type of things don't keep happening between you two.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Know The Full Story   You Don't Know The Full Story EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 11:28 pm

Okay you guys need to get a hold of each other and talk this out in a mature way then join this server once you guys are buddy buddys again..