Remnant District
Login/Register
Remnant District
Login/Register
Remnant District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forums!

HomeFront PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

KatherineEspair

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KatherineEspair

KatherineEspair Empty
PostSubject: KatherineEspair   KatherineEspair EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:39 pm

-What is your Name?- My in game name is Katherine Espair. Everyone calls me Kat, and thats fine.

-What server were you last from? -Craft Legends. I was also on Mineology.

-How did you find this Server? - I've sort of been here since the beginning. They tolerate me pretty well.

-What is your Age? ( Optional ) - Yes, optional. As in you don't need to know, but that's fine. I can tell you anyway. I'm 33 years old. My birthday is 12/01/78 and now i expect a present.

-Where are you from? (Optional ) U.S. Midwest, St. Louis. Any more detailed and you had better be coming to visit.

-Do you like building as a Community? - No, I've never been a community before. I do like building with other people. Mostly with me designing something massively big and working on it by myself until a friend comes by and does something ten times faster than I can. Life is good with friends. I adore the ones I have on here. Every one of them.

- Anything else? Yes! I'm a mod here. A friendly, Token female mod who would like to see everything run as smoothly as possible. I'd love to see your buildings, meet your pet wolf , and offer any help I can. Lets have some fun together.
Back to top Go down

KatherineEspair
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Remnant District :: Main Page :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: