Remnant District
Login/Register
Remnant District
Login/Register
Remnant District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forums!

HomeFront PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ruins of Area 9 [The Vampire City] <Godric, Bow, & Cowz Construction>

Go down 
+2
Liquidxstone
godricrobin219
6 posters
AuthorMessage
godricrobin219

godricrobin219

Ruins of Area 9 [The Vampire City] <Godric, Bow, & Cowz Construction> Empty
PostSubject: Ruins of Area 9 [The Vampire City] <Godric, Bow, & Cowz Construction>   Ruins of Area 9 [The Vampire City] <Godric, Bow, & Cowz Construction> EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:41 pm

Ruins of Area 9 [The Vampire City] <Godric, Bow, & Cowz Construction> Grim-b11

Ruins of Area 9 [The Vampire City] <Godric, Bow, & Cowz Construction> Grim-b13

Ruins of Area 9 [The Vampire City] <Godric, Bow, & Cowz Construction> Gb_gui10

This is kind of the design I want for the city only. I wanted to make a tier leveled city (about two or three tiers) with a cavern-type style with lava flowing throughout the bottom.

Then the castle surrounded by a large gate/wall with a citadel-type style. And since people have been calling me the lich king. I think it is only fitting that the castle would be in the same sort of style.

Ruins of Area 9 [The Vampire City] <Godric, Bow, & Cowz Construction> Wowscr10

Last edited by godricrobin219 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Liquidxstone
Head Mod
Head Mod
Liquidxstone

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Area 9 [The Vampire City] <Godric, Bow, & Cowz Construction>   Ruins of Area 9 [The Vampire City] <Godric, Bow, & Cowz Construction> EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:01 pm

looks cool. if u guys could make this that would be awsome!
Back to top Go down
Bobster93

Bobster93

PostSubject: love it   Ruins of Area 9 [The Vampire City] <Godric, Bow, & Cowz Construction> EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:17 pm

It might be a good idea to start in a Ravine unless you do world edit. Smile Ill help if you ever need it.
Back to top Go down
Ksun Sundbergian

Ksun Sundbergian

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Area 9 [The Vampire City] <Godric, Bow, & Cowz Construction>   Ruins of Area 9 [The Vampire City] <Godric, Bow, & Cowz Construction> EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:51 pm

if this was what we were building i would recommend starting at block one and working up to 120. We could make it in a giant valley. but this might be a project for when we have more builders Razz thats a fairly nuts project
Back to top Go down
godricrobin219

godricrobin219

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Area 9 [The Vampire City] <Godric, Bow, & Cowz Construction>   Ruins of Area 9 [The Vampire City] <Godric, Bow, & Cowz Construction> EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:20 am

Lol well, we didn't make it in a valley which is more work for us haha. We kind of decided to put it right by Bow's and my own base which is on an island. And the city is actually under the ocean so not a very great place but i made it so when you walk to the undead city, you go through abandoned mines to make it more eerie.. we dug up a huge area from bedrock to the surface of the water, not too sure about the dimensions but its roughly 200 blocks by 200 blocks-ish give or take 50 lmao tongue Anyway, so far it is coming along nicely. Working on the first level and the progress in my opinion is going very well. I've been working on it every single day for hours on end to map out the design and infrastructure haha

Last edited by godricrobin219 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gambit
Creative Director
Creative Director
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Area 9 [The Vampire City] <Godric, Bow, & Cowz Construction>   Ruins of Area 9 [The Vampire City] <Godric, Bow, & Cowz Construction> EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:45 pm

seems really awesome man, u mind setting up a warp there so i can stop by now and again and check out the progress? ( /setwarp [name]) and as always if u ever need a helpin hand im here.
Back to top Go down
Dibbzeh

Dibbzeh

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Area 9 [The Vampire City] <Godric, Bow, & Cowz Construction>   Ruins of Area 9 [The Vampire City] <Godric, Bow, & Cowz Construction> EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:14 pm

Omg which freakin instance is that in the first 3. I just ran that one before I stopped playing last year. Btw ICC lol?
Back to top Go down
godricrobin219

godricrobin219

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Area 9 [The Vampire City] <Godric, Bow, & Cowz Construction>   Ruins of Area 9 [The Vampire City] <Godric, Bow, & Cowz Construction> EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:08 pm

Lol yeah Matt ICC for my castle haha everyone keeps saying I'm the dark vampire version of the lich king /facepalm. Plus i thought it would be really cool to design it. And the instance is Grim Batol. And okay Gambit, I'll set that up for you and that would be awesome if you could help whenever but i'll let you know because right now its just mapping it all out and creating the buildings so its not too bad for me to work but i'll definitely need some help later for making the castle and doing detail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Area 9 [The Vampire City] <Godric, Bow, & Cowz Construction>   Ruins of Area 9 [The Vampire City] <Godric, Bow, & Cowz Construction> Empty

Back to top Go down

Ruins of Area 9 [The Vampire City] <Godric, Bow, & Cowz Construction>
Page 1 of 1