Remnant District
Login/Register
Remnant District
Login/Register
Remnant District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forums!

HomeFront PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Church idea

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ksun Sundbergian

Ksun Sundbergian

Church idea Empty
PostSubject: Church idea   Church idea EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:12 pm

I was sitting in art history today and I thought of an awesome idea for a church. To any of you who know about the Renaissance era you will possibly know what cathedral I am talking about.

http://www.awesomestories.com/images/user/9d6bf9407d.jpg

I think it would be a sick project and an awesome church for the priests. Its clean and isn't dark like the Gothic cathedrals so it kind of fits the priests. (when I say Gothic i mean the art style... not those kids that dress up in all black and have chains....)
Back to top Go down
godricrobin219

godricrobin219

Church idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church idea   Church idea EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:33 pm

Ahhh I recognize this, I've actually been to Italy and took a picture with it hehe it's the Santa Maria Basilica in Florence. That would be an awesome church to build for the server!

Last edited by godricrobin219 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ksun Sundbergian

Ksun Sundbergian

Church idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church idea   Church idea EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:37 pm

i would have made a poll but im not gonna have time to build it... probably... lol. to many dungeons already lined up plus some projects that were put on the back burners. i just think it would be awesome on the map
Back to top Go down
Gambit
Creative Director
Creative Director
Gambit

Church idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church idea   Church idea EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 4:13 am

ill be makin a post shortly that will kinda cover this... hopein to have some kind of area/town/building representing each class( and probly assign these to people). this is a great idea for the priest but who ever takes over that class may want to change it up a bit. i pretty sure godric is makin the vampire area, im think of doin either the ghoul or the demon.
something i just thought of, we could possibly split the class's into good and evil and then just work on 2 areas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Church idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church idea   Church idea Empty

Back to top Go down

Church idea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Remnant District :: Main Page :: General :: Builds-
Jump to: