Remnant District
Login/Register
Remnant District
Login/Register
Remnant District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forums!

HomeFront PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Capture The Flag

Go down 
+4
Liquidxstone
Ksun Sundbergian
Gambit
Bobster93
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Bobster93

Bobster93

Capture The Flag Empty
PostSubject: Capture The Flag   Capture The Flag EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:25 pm

I was thinking we could emplement something like this in the server, just have it sunk into the ground a bit so it doesnt stand out as much and have like a glass viewing area above. If ya like it tell and if ya dont tell me. If you do i would love to work on it, it would be great project.

Just visit chimneyswift's channel and look for a capture the flag video, i wanted it to look like this cause it looks great compared to some i have seen
Back to top Go down
Gambit
Creative Director
Creative Director
Gambit

Capture The Flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture The Flag   Capture The Flag EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:51 pm

this is very possible to do we have the script block that can clear ur inventory then tp u the protected cature the flag area, have a fat loot chest for wepons,armor,and food. the actual flag will be a bit tricky, we may be able to do it like u get an item from the other teams base run it back to urs then u sell an item in a script block that then shocks u? first team with 3 bolts wins? i dunno i love this idea tho and ill def help out with it
Back to top Go down
Ksun Sundbergian

Ksun Sundbergian

Capture The Flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture The Flag   Capture The Flag EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 12:05 am

ya this idea sounds cool, there might be a plugin for ctf Razz never know. it would be a cool alternative to just kill pvp. this also gave me another idea. since liquid and gambit have been working on a pvp arena, y not keep all pvp oriented things in 1 concentrated location? we can make a pvp town out of it in essence (turn pvp off in the town of corse and mob spawning). although this idea i just came up with would be a big undertaking... so lets wait until we complete most of our other projects before this Razz
Back to top Go down
Gambit
Creative Director
Creative Director
Gambit

Capture The Flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture The Flag   Capture The Flag EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 4:22 am

seems like a cool idea but the CTF would need to be undergound or so no one could get in otherwise it wouldnt be fair, plus the town things a cool idea in theory but fillin it with content and the time it would take to build make make it outa reach. just my opinion
Back to top Go down
Liquidxstone
Head Mod
Head Mod
Liquidxstone

Capture The Flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture The Flag   Capture The Flag EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:16 am

Need to talk to Bow about a few things for this. Totally possible to set up scriptblocks for 90% of this but the rest needs to be worked out. Great idea bob. Seems like this would be a fun way to get players more involved on the server.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
Creative Director
Creative Director
Gambit

Capture The Flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture The Flag   Capture The Flag EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:39 pm

yep awesome post bob Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Bobster93

Bobster93

Capture The Flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture The Flag   Capture The Flag EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:52 pm

Gambit wrote:
yep awesome post bob Twisted Evil
Of Course Razz . now to get it together lol.
Back to top Go down
Dibbzeh

Dibbzeh

Capture The Flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture The Flag   Capture The Flag EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:09 pm

I would love to play CTF. I got some good maps in mind involving large amounts of minecarts.
Back to top Go down
Bobster93

Bobster93

Capture The Flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture The Flag   Capture The Flag EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:30 pm

Dibbzeh wrote:
I would love to play CTF. I got some good maps in mind involving large amounts of minecarts.
Ow jesus, this could get insane. lmao. My idea for the main part of the map would be two mansion like deal on each side with a winding stair case to the top where players would get supplies and where the flag would be located then add the extra details. Smile
Back to top Go down
Liquidxstone
Head Mod
Head Mod
Liquidxstone

Capture The Flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture The Flag   Capture The Flag EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:29 am

awesome lets see if we can do the mechanics first. and once we do this could be a community build were we all work together to build the best CTF area ever.
Back to top Go down
CrowNinja

CrowNinja

Capture The Flag Empty
PostSubject: War Mod   Capture The Flag EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:50 pm

We had this briefly on Mineology, i cant remember why we took it down in the end but it has CTF with all the fixings!

war.tommytony.com

Back to top Go down
Bowarrow51
Admin
Admin
Bowarrow51

Capture The Flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture The Flag   Capture The Flag EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 5:10 pm

Nice one crow been looking around for that one I'll probably be using for the CTF also I plan on getting mobArena that was fun as well as maybe a simple spleef plugin if you guys want.
Back to top Go down
Bobster93

Bobster93

Capture The Flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture The Flag   Capture The Flag EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:17 pm

Bowarrow51 wrote:
Nice one crow been looking around for that one I'll probably be using for the CTF also I plan on getting mobArena that was fun as well as maybe a simple spleef plugin if you guys want.

Spleefing sounds like a great addition also. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Gambit
Creative Director
Creative Director
Gambit

Capture The Flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture The Flag   Capture The Flag EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 3:25 am

awsome find on that one crow. hopefully its all up to date and stuff.

Ya im up for building wat ever, spleef and mob arena on top of capture the flag would be insanely cool.

Back to top Go down
Griffsbrown

Griffsbrown

Capture The Flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture The Flag   Capture The Flag EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:00 am

Bowarrow51 wrote:

Awesome! I like spleef so that would be cool. Mob arena is awesome. They had that on minefire and i played a lot.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
Creative Director
Creative Director
Gambit

Capture The Flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture The Flag   Capture The Flag EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:52 am

Ya Mob Arenas are crazy fun.

ya i kinda regret building there mob arena with that castle design i used... i shoulda saved it for ours lol.

btw are we still in contact with that developer?
Back to top Go down
Ksun Sundbergian

Ksun Sundbergian

Capture The Flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture The Flag   Capture The Flag EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:55 pm

I'm lovin the idea of multiple pvp types. keeps people occupied and reduces the chance of some one doing something they would later regret Razz
Back to top Go down
Griffsbrown

Griffsbrown

Capture The Flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture The Flag   Capture The Flag EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:09 pm

Gambit wrote:
Ya Mob Arenas are crazy fun.

ya i kinda regret building there mob arena with that castle design i used... i shoulda saved it for ours lol.

btw are we still in contact with that developer?

You built a mod arena for minefire? It was in the sky spawn right? I never saw but i heard you were building one. I was banned right before that opened. If you built it, it prob had a lot of lava and looked awesome lol
Back to top Go down
Gambit
Creative Director
Creative Director
Gambit

Capture The Flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture The Flag   Capture The Flag EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 3:59 pm

haha ya it was the one for there sky spawn and u hit the nail right onthe head it was filled with lava nad was evil as hell Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Capture The Flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture The Flag   Capture The Flag Empty

Back to top Go down

Capture The Flag
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Remnant District :: Main Page :: Suggestions-
Jump to: