Remnant District
Login/Register
Remnant District
Login/Register
Remnant District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forums!

HomeFront PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What on earth happened to my house

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Griffsbrown

Griffsbrown

What on earth happened to my house Empty
PostSubject: What on earth happened to my house   What on earth happened to my house EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:12 am

Well as most of you know, gambit copied and pasted my house because i was moving. Everything was fine went i went to bed last night, but something happened when the server updated to 1.1. I cant even explain what happened so here are some pictures:
What on earth happened to my house WqNXe
What on earth happened to my house WRp8w
What on earth happened to my house S1zu7
What on earth happened to my house Oew7V
I fell in to this when i was walking out of my house and was ambushed by mobs and died. I lost a set of diamond tools to what ever this is.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
Creative Director
Creative Director
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: What on earth happened to my house   What on earth happened to my house EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:37 pm

this isnt good.... hoow far is does that carvern go? this looks like some selcected a region they probly didnt mean to then did replace stone with air.. if u look close thats all thats missing ant seems to be in a straight line
Back to top Go down
Griffsbrown

Griffsbrown

PostSubject: My reply   What on earth happened to my house EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:06 pm

Uh, I talked to mined and I think you can just world edit my castle away. It just seems too out of place. Also, with the underground I would reccomend //regen to make sure there is messed up gravel or anything. A lot of gravel fell to the bottom. I will talk to you on mumble later.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
Creative Director
Creative Director
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: What on earth happened to my house   What on earth happened to my house EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:48 pm

k ill take care of it make sure no one else messes with it, btw /regen can be very dangeous ill talk to u on mumble later we will get it worked out
Back to top Go down
Bowarrow51
Admin
Admin
Bowarrow51

PostSubject: Re: What on earth happened to my house   What on earth happened to my house EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:02 pm

Bobster also had this happen to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What on earth happened to my house   What on earth happened to my house Empty

Back to top Go down

What on earth happened to my house
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Remnant District :: Main Page :: Support-
Jump to: