Remnant District
Login/Register
Remnant District
Login/Register
Remnant District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forums!

HomeFront PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LWC/Chest problems

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ksun Sundbergian

Ksun Sundbergian

LWC/Chest problems Empty
PostSubject: LWC/Chest problems   LWC/Chest problems EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:08 am

idk which one it is but I cannot get into any chests right now. It could possibly be part of lwc or even a problem with chests stacking. I get a message saying "You can't do that!"

I will look for other problemed plugins such as falsebook and other ones more commonly used
Back to top Go down
Ksun Sundbergian

Ksun Sundbergian

LWC/Chest problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: LWC/Chest problems   LWC/Chest problems EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:32 am

whatever the problem is with the chests, it is its not phatloots
Back to top Go down
Gambit
Creative Director
Creative Director
Gambit

LWC/Chest problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: LWC/Chest problems   LWC/Chest problems EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:05 pm

u cant access it in creative mode, or drop items. i think bow added a plugin so we can have people in creative and not worry about them loading up chests with goodies
Back to top Go down
Ksun Sundbergian

Ksun Sundbergian

LWC/Chest problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: LWC/Chest problems   LWC/Chest problems EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:45 pm

ya thats what he did, but before us mods could over ride it but something with 1.1 wont allow it.. then again we dont need chests or drop items in creative, but it would be easier than swapping between creative and survival.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
Creative Director
Creative Director
Gambit

LWC/Chest problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: LWC/Chest problems   LWC/Chest problems EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:07 am

after that crazy map malfunction with the chucks missing all the stone, griff lost a set of diamond tools after falling into one of those weird chunk errors,i was goin to give him a set of tools back while in creative, and couldnt drop anything in a chest. and like i said i couldnt delete the chests,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LWC/Chest problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: LWC/Chest problems   LWC/Chest problems Empty

Back to top Go down

LWC/Chest problems
Page 1 of 1