Remnant District
Login/Register
Remnant District
Login/Register
Remnant District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forums!

HomeFront PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1.2 Expansion for the jungle!

Go down 
3 posters

How should we expand?
Expand far in one direction(2500-4000 blocks)
1.2 Expansion for the jungle! I_vote_lcap90%1.2 Expansion for the jungle! I_vote_rcap
 90% [ 9 ]
Expand short in all directions(1000 blocks)
1.2 Expansion for the jungle! I_vote_lcap10%1.2 Expansion for the jungle! I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Bowarrow51
Admin
Admin
Bowarrow51

1.2 Expansion for the jungle! Empty
PostSubject: 1.2 Expansion for the jungle!   1.2 Expansion for the jungle! EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:05 am

I don't feel that it should be ever necessary to start a new map just because of an update this is a poll about how we should do the expansion. If we expand far in one direction we are likely to get multiple jungles if we expand in every direction it will give us more ocean space along with shorelines possible a mushroom biome but we may get less jungles.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
Creative Director
Creative Director
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: 1.2 Expansion for the jungle!   1.2 Expansion for the jungle! EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:14 pm

ya im with ya on expaning one direction either north or east we def dont need more ocean :p
Back to top Go down
Ksun Sundbergian

Ksun Sundbergian

PostSubject: Re: 1.2 Expansion for the jungle!   1.2 Expansion for the jungle! EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:30 am

i grabbed the seed and went exploring in singleplayer out of the world guard limits and found out that A) we have alot more snow biomes in our current area (so that means we have had some slight biome change) and B) there is ocean to the south (and east obviously). I didnt go to far so the oceans could be relatively small or freakin huge. id rather take our chances on gaurenteed land. since it has yet to be 1.2 this means nothing (sort of) but our best bet for expansion would be nort or west. or north-west Very Happy. i just think that we have a unanimous vote for not wasting our ram on silly oceans that will never be explored or mined under or even render for that matter. just thought id post this to help make the decission in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1.2 Expansion for the jungle!   1.2 Expansion for the jungle! Empty

Back to top Go down

1.2 Expansion for the jungle!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Remnant District :: Main Page :: General-
Jump to: