Remnant District
Login/Register
Remnant District
Login/Register
Remnant District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forums!

HomeFront PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So where to now?

Go down 
+4
j18696
Dibbzeh
Ksun Sundbergian
dlehr12
8 posters
AuthorMessage
dlehr12

So where to now? Empty
PostSubject: So where to now?   So where to now? EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:04 pm

Is anyone else looking for another server now? I would love to stay on the same server as most of you so this is just a post to find out where you will be going.

Thanks
Dlehr
Back to top Go down
Ksun Sundbergian

Ksun Sundbergian

So where to now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So where to now?   So where to now? EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:38 pm

i think alot of us are going to http://terranovos.com. so far i know of me, bow, and J being on this server. i already registered on their forum/website so that i can build on their server. If we get alot of our members on this TEKKIT server then I say we should create a large town (they have towny) and name it remnant district so we have our own safe haven
Back to top Go down
Dibbzeh

Dibbzeh

So where to now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So where to now?   So where to now? EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:53 am

Yup, I signed up about an hour after Ksun did. Waiting on my approval.
Back to top Go down
j18696

j18696

So where to now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So where to now?   So where to now? EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:56 am

yea loving this server
Back to top Go down
Ksun Sundbergian

Ksun Sundbergian

So where to now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So where to now?   So where to now? EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:32 am

so far we are secluding ourselves from the rest of the server Razz but we will probably start becoming friends with these guys once we see who the regs are. i just like having all of these cool new items and recipes and ores etc at our finger tips. id like to figure out how their mods and admins work so that i know how not to piss them off lol.
Back to top Go down
Raffaeli

Raffaeli

So where to now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So where to now?   So where to now? EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 6:47 pm

I just applied for the tekkit server, so as soon as I am accepted and I finish my homework I'll try to jump on. I love the idea of all of us joining together and forming a town/empire. Is this what you guys are already doing? If so, then what are the co-ords?
Back to top Go down
j18696

j18696

So where to now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So where to now?   So where to now? EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 7:58 pm

yea but atm me bow and ksun are just living in well a hole lol
Back to top Go down
Raffaeli

Raffaeli

So where to now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So where to now?   So where to now? EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:15 pm

Haha, that's good enough. So, co-ords? And are you guys using one mod more than the others? (science or magic)
Back to top Go down
Raffaeli

Raffaeli

So where to now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So where to now?   So where to now? EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:01 pm

Gha! Of coarse, the day I finish my HW early and don't have anything else to do is the day the terra novo server is down. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
j18696

j18696

So where to now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So where to now?   So where to now? EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:44 pm

yea there are server issues probably be up tomorrow if where lucky some time today
Back to top Go down
KatherineEspair

So where to now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So where to now?   So where to now? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:01 am

At this time I have no interest in getting into a new server right away. We'll see how things change. Don't worry guys, i'm not going to abandon minecraft or you. Just waiting for something more permanent before i bother building again.
Back to top Go down
Bowarrow51
Admin
Admin
Bowarrow51

So where to now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So where to now?   So where to now? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:26 am

They have EE off for now on this server because it's highly unbalanced. Also CC is off but they say they are going to turn it back on. Also this server has builders as well, people who just want to build cool buildings. So if that's what you want to do I'm sure you can apply. Apparently EE items are just going to be raid prizes in the future but I'm gonna try to talk them into allowing Alchemy chests/bags and table/tablet because I feel those items are balance the only things that aren't are the energy collectors and relays once you get those you just have to wait to get items.
Back to top Go down
Colin21698

So where to now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So where to now?   So where to now? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 9:11 pm

As much as I hate, and I mean, seriousely hate to see it, right now, my minecraft can't handle mods, and at least I know people on the server, I have to go back to minefire now, unless anyone has any other non-modded/bukkit servers, that's where I'll be. Please, tell me someone has a bukkit server they're gonna be on?
Back to top Go down
dlehr12

So where to now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So where to now?   So where to now? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:43 pm

EDIT:

Kinda sorta started a server, my friend has a nice one that he keeps in his basement, so he set one up. Right now, pure survival, but still pretty fun.

Ask me if you want the IP.

Thanks

END EDIT:

For now, I'm headed to mc.ironraptor.com

Its pretty much basic survival. mcMMO and some other basic mods, but even teleportation is regulated to keep it survival.
If you join, let me know, Ill show you where I am hiding/building.
Back to top Go down
Raffaeli

Raffaeli

So where to now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So where to now?   So where to now? EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:44 pm

I'd like to know what that IP is.
Back to top Go down
Ksun Sundbergian

Ksun Sundbergian

So where to now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So where to now?   So where to now? EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:26 am

ok.. i dont know if somebody was given our old server ip or if bow was just messin around... but my remnant district server was active today. just curious as to why..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So where to now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So where to now?   So where to now? Empty

Back to top Go down

So where to now?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Remnant District :: Main Page :: General-
Jump to: