Remnant District
Login/Register
Remnant District
Login/Register
Remnant District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forums!

HomeFront PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DUNGEONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters

What dungeon are you looking forward to?
Volcano Dungeon
DUNGEONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcap29%DUNGEONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 7 ]
Water Dungeon
DUNGEONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcap33%DUNGEONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 8 ]
Sand Dungeon (original dungeon)
DUNGEONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcap17%DUNGEONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
City of Gold
DUNGEONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcap21%DUNGEONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
Ksun Sundbergian

Ksun Sundbergian

DUNGEONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: DUNGEONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   DUNGEONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:50 am

As most of you know I've basically completely my first dungeon. Just have to work out the tweaks and ill probably do that once bukkit is up to date. Some of you already know that my cousin and i have already started on our next dungeon which is a water based dungeon and we intend it to be a fairly difficult dungeon. It is also going to be in two parts. The first half will be moderately easy with some cool puzzles with the prize being the node to create ice(bow knows what i mean). The second half will be rather difficult and will put most teams to their limits. Seeing how its so hard, I was thinking of making the second half's prize one of the extremely valuable nodes. It will make people want to do it instead of doing the first half for the ice or not even doing it at all. I just know that we have plenty of time to decide how it will work seeing how monkey and i don't even have the next room layed out Razz screen shots will be taken shortly and posted to show the players our progress.

On a side note, monkey found some valuable blueprints and images that you Craft Legends players will remember. Thankfully I emailed him my plans for our very first dungeon back when we we're making it so be ready to see that one in the future Very Happy. Seeing how we now have creative along with world edit we will be build it fast, moddifying it, AND add new content.

There is also a city of gold in the works along with a volcano lava dungeon. no details on them yet since we already have alot to work with, but im sure we will have our water dungeon and at least one other completed in the comming months.

P.S.

Liquid and Gambit. you guys are probably required for the volcano dungeon for I would never hear the end to it if I excluded you two from a fiery lava death trap. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Griffsbrown

Griffsbrown

PostSubject: lol   DUNGEONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 5:39 pm

I hope its ok that i choose the volcano dungeon just because the name sounds epic. (i have not seen any of them in person)
Back to top Go down
Ksun Sundbergian

Ksun Sundbergian

PostSubject: Re: DUNGEONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   DUNGEONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 5:54 pm

All of the dungeons are going to be epic. Thanks to creative and worldedit, monkey and I are able to do increasingly more in less time and have more time to design fancy traps and puzzles. We also have a nice selection of creative styles to chose from when it comes to the mods. I might make a dungeon build that is open to the server one of these days but it wont be any of the 4 listed. All of these are going to be designed by the mod team for the server for the fact that they will be giving players rare loot and plug-in nodes. When it gets to the point of an open build I will post a thread with a poll for people to sign up. I wont accept everyone for the fact that some people cant build... at all... But again, this isn't something that will happen in the near future.

And to all that vote I want to let you know. The water dungeon is currently under construction, but the highest on the poll by the time monkey and I are finished will be the next one in line. We have ideas for each one so don't hold back! we don't have plans.... but we normally wing it anyway lol. Keep up the voting and i cant wait to see them all in action Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Liquidxstone
Head Mod
Head Mod
Liquidxstone

PostSubject: Re: DUNGEONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   DUNGEONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:46 am

I've seen the progress on both so far. keep it up many very nice work
Back to top Go down
Griffsbrown

Griffsbrown

PostSubject: Nodes?   DUNGEONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:23 am

Ohh nodes and rewards Very Happy I like the sound of that. Like what kind of nodes?
Back to top Go down
Liquidxstone
Head Mod
Head Mod
Liquidxstone

PostSubject: Re: DUNGEONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   DUNGEONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:16 am

were still working out the details but we were thinking stuff like crafting ice, using lava furnace (its a plugin), and jumpto. but again were not 100% sure yet its all still up in the air but stuff like that i guess
Back to top Go down
Ksun Sundbergian

Ksun Sundbergian

PostSubject: Re: DUNGEONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   DUNGEONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:00 pm

I think Bow said everyone already has ice making abilities but I'm not 100% sure. Also, the first dungeon is complete Very Happy. I want to test it asap with a non-mod team to make sure everything works and is accessible along with not being able to break anything. Since it's a region it should be good, but I want to test just to be on the safe side. I could have set it up wrong for all I know Razz. The next time I'm on (which will be later tonight) I'll let Griff and some of the minefire guys go through it.
Back to top Go down
Mindofamonkey

PostSubject: Re: DUNGEONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   DUNGEONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 3:45 pm

You may have to modify the region for the Sand dungeon, I was looking at the underground map and it seems you may have crossed the boundry a bit, I'm not 100% sure though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DUNGEONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   DUNGEONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

DUNGEONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1