Remnant District
Login/Register
Remnant District
Login/Register
Remnant District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forums!

HomeFront PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Spawn Shop!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Liquidxstone
Head Mod
Head Mod
Liquidxstone

New Spawn Shop! Empty
PostSubject: New Spawn Shop!   New Spawn Shop! EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:36 am

Check it our everyone im making a store at spawn. already a few things there. Post suggestions for other stuff. or price changes
Back to top Go down
Gambit
Creative Director
Creative Director
Gambit

New Spawn Shop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Spawn Shop!   New Spawn Shop! EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 4:21 am

so we just havein one mega store for now? and maby lettin players sell there stuff down the line. or can we set it up to where they can sell items for exp at these shops?
we should prob decide wat alls goin to be in the shops...

copy and paste this list and repost with the (yes/no) and if yes the exp u think it should cost

diamonds (yes/no) Price:
iron (yes/no) Price:
coal (yes/no) Price:
netherwart (yes/no) Price:
glowstone (yes/no) Price:
potions? if possible (yes/no) Price:
bread (yes/no) Price:
cake (yes/no) Price:
mossy stonebrick (yes/no) Price:
cracked stonebrick (yes/no) Price:
stone (yes/no) Price:
infinite stone brick... if they drop or put in a chest it will no long be infinite (yes/no) Price:
lava (yes/no) Price:
obsidian (yes/no) Price:
netherrack (yes/no) Price:
netherbrick (yes/no) Price:
netherfence (yes/no) Price:

i kno a few of these r craftable so just lemme kno wat u guys think

Back to top Go down
Ksun Sundbergian

Ksun Sundbergian

New Spawn Shop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Spawn Shop!   New Spawn Shop! EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:55 pm

I am not to good with prices. especially with an untested economy... so ill leave that to some1 like bow or some other mod. ill say yes or no and put a reason next to the nos and some of the yes's.

diamonds (yes): since they are rare, and xp can come quick, we should sell these, but somewhat high

iron (yes)

coal (yes)

netherwart (yes)

glowstone (yes)

potions? if possible (no) : it would be to much to set up a potion pricing system let alone a section in the shop.

bread (yes)

cake (no) :

mossy stonebrick (yes/no)
cracked stonebrick (yes/no): im torn between this and mossy. i personally would like to see these as rare mats. Cardinals keep (my first dungeon) also gives i think 50 of each at the end.

stone (yes):

infinite stone brick (no) : I see where u are coming from liquid when u want this, but it will cause more problems than its worth. first, stone would be going for 1xp a stack eventually. second, if some1 feals like trolling and has enough xp they can go do some damage. yes we can roll it back, but it might turn into a big head ache that we can avoid.

lava (no): this can possibly cause some problems. yes people can easily go down to a lava pool and get it with a bucket, but id rather them do that than easily pick some up at their local liquid shop.

obsidian (yes) :

netherrack (yes):

netherbrick (no) : since its a recipe and we will have a nether dungeon that will give netherrack (plus the stuff in the shop) i think we should keep it a "rare" item.

netherfence (yes): i say yes to this because idk if we have a recipe for it. if we do, then i say no, we shouldnt sell it.

sorry for the book, but id rather we talk it over now than after a problem occurs.
Back to top Go down
Liquidxstone
Head Mod
Head Mod
Liquidxstone

New Spawn Shop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Spawn Shop!   New Spawn Shop! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:24 am

No, Ksun this is 100% what I'm looking for. just need more people (all the mods) to jump in and post the exact same thing. Thanks for taking the time out Ksun!

O' and the infinite stone can only be placed. And onced dropped or put into a chest it only becomes 1 stone. But I'm still removing it and letting players make there own stone. I want to keep rare items in the shop. Its not Walmart. lol
Back to top Go down
Gambit
Creative Director
Creative Director
Gambit

New Spawn Shop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Spawn Shop!   New Spawn Shop! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:38 pm

big thing is i wanna encourage building along with the pvp/dungeon aspects. atleast thats wat im hopeful for
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Spawn Shop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Spawn Shop!   New Spawn Shop! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Spawn Shop!
Page 1 of 1