Remnant District
Login/Register
Remnant District
Login/Register
Remnant District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forums!

HomeFront PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warp At Spawn

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Liquidxstone
Head Mod
Head Mod
Liquidxstone

Warp At Spawn Empty
PostSubject: Warp At Spawn   Warp At Spawn EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:31 am

Going to be building a Warp-Hub on the opposite side of the path from my shop at spawn. Not 100% sure what its going to look like yet. Also how much do u think we should charge players for warp access? Also how much for them to get a warp in there area.
Back to top Go down
Ksun Sundbergian

Ksun Sundbergian

Warp At Spawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warp At Spawn   Warp At Spawn EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:30 pm

We can possibly make it a node.. but limit them to certain warps. I also like the idea of pricing them out to remove money from the market. We shouldn't make it to expensive, but I'm not saying make it 5 xp. It is a luxury to be able to go from one place to another instantly. Some people might also use it to get out of trouble. I would like to think that 100xp would be reasonable or even up to 250.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
Creative Director
Creative Director
Gambit

Warp At Spawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warp At Spawn   Warp At Spawn EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:36 pm

well i think before we do pricing ide kinda like to kno the leveling system like.... lvl 1 is __ exp... lvl 2 is __ exp... lvl 3 is ___ exp.
liquid u mind workin this out and makien a post on it? i think that will kinda give us a better idea...

also maby check like how much each mob drops

zombies
skeletons
slimes
creepers
ect.

because as of now i have no idea how hard it is to lvl up and save up.
Back to top Go down
Ksun Sundbergian

Ksun Sundbergian

Warp At Spawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warp At Spawn   Warp At Spawn EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:00 pm

Actually gambit we are somewhat ahead of you on that topic. Also, if you type /exp balance you will see the exact amount of xp that you currently have. The " xp level" number really doesn't mean anything on our server right now. But for the mobs, all hostile mobs give 5 xp other than blazes which give 10xp. Neutral give 2 or 3. Also keep in mind phat loots and dungeons. I set a loot type to give 15-25 xp when its opened and thats the dominant chest in my dungeons. If someone does dungeons and stuff like that they will easily gain xp quickly.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
Creative Director
Creative Director
Gambit

Warp At Spawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warp At Spawn   Warp At Spawn EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:33 pm

regardless how how far Ahead u guys r from me, ide still like to kno the levels for the first like 15-20 levels i see people spending there exp a decent amount and not stockin up on it. thnx for the info on the exp per mob that i didnt kno and the chest exp stuff im also very aware of Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Griffsbrown

Griffsbrown

Warp At Spawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warp At Spawn   Warp At Spawn EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:36 pm

Gambit wrote:
well i think before we do pricing ide kinda like to kno the leveling system like.... lvl 1 is __ exp... lvl 2 is __ exp... lvl 3 is ___ exp.
liquid u mind workin this out and makien a post on it? i think that will kinda give us a better idea...

also maby check like how much each mob drops

zombies
skeletons
slimes
creepers
ect.

because as of now i have no idea how hard it is to lvl up and save up.

Just to give you an idea, I have been saving for the past week and i have 27 lvls. (about 1200 exp or something like that)
Back to top Go down
Ksun Sundbergian

Ksun Sundbergian

Warp At Spawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warp At Spawn   Warp At Spawn EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:56 pm

I'm sure there is a wiki for the amount of exp per "level" and the curve between each level. As of now /exp balance is all you need in order to see how much xp you have exactly.
Back to top Go down
Liquidxstone
Head Mod
Head Mod
Liquidxstone

Warp At Spawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warp At Spawn   Warp At Spawn EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:45 pm

Dont think thats what he meant ksun. He was just curious bout the lvs. not the point of this post either.
Back to top Go down
Bowarrow51
Admin
Admin
Bowarrow51

Warp At Spawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warp At Spawn   Warp At Spawn EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 4:55 am

Well to help you out gambit rather than listing every level I'll give you these pages:
http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Experience
The page above lists the equations used for the leveling curve as well as how much mobs drop.
http://pernsteiner.org/minecraft/levelcalc.html
Somebody gave me that tool I think it was Ksun but it lets you see how experience is needed from one level to another. And another thing is that any ports at spawn should probably be to important places so there really isn't a need to use nodes which I don't think is possible with VoxelPort anyway and pricing isn't really necessary either unless it's sending them to a place where getting exp is super easy. We'll talk about this at the meeting which I posted a thread about in staff if you guys want to read it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warp At Spawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warp At Spawn   Warp At Spawn Empty

Back to top Go down

Warp At Spawn
Page 1 of 1