Remnant District
Login/Register
Remnant District
Login/Register
Remnant District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forums!

HomeFront PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warp Hub Locations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gambit
Creative Director
Creative Director
Gambit

Warp Hub Locations Empty
PostSubject: Warp Hub Locations   Warp Hub Locations EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 4:56 am

Here it is the mighty warp hub, i feel as if this is a huge part of a server it makes taveling 100 times faster, also get people more activly running threw the dungeons,peoples creations.

ide like a list of places u guys thing the warps should go to... (Place its called and cordinates plz Very Happy) .

Things we need to figure out
-Make if u think it should be a 2 way portal or just one
-also do we want to have a standard warp point that everuone uses? or have it open for players to decide.

http://www.voxelwiki.com/minecraft/VoxelPort_2

this is wat ill be useing so any ideas on cool things lemme kno
Back to top Go down
Ksun Sundbergian

Ksun Sundbergian

Warp Hub Locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warp Hub Locations   Warp Hub Locations EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:51 pm

seems cool. u know im gonna want a warp in front of all my dungeons Razz. ill post cords when i hop on. the ones to the dungeons though should only be one way imo. people will possibly be going from a non-pvp area (wherever we set up the warps) to a pvp zone (where they get spit out at) so we do not want them having it to easy to get away from pvp. if we have one going to kats house on the other hand then we could possibly do a 2 way
Back to top Go down

Warp Hub Locations
Page 1 of 1